Gilded wood carvings, Palace of the Saints Public
Photo of part of gilded wood carvings from the front of the altar table in the Palace of the Saints. Carvings illustrate Chinese tales.
- AMOS photos 43.1-5
- 1 black and white photograph
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- 48.4294, -123.3679
- Victoria’s Chinatown, a gateway to the past and present of Chinese Canadians
- Victoria's Chinatown Project Website: https://chinatown.library.uvic.ca/index.html
- Cataloguing metadata provided by MH. Migration metadata by MT.
- Copyright held by Robert Amos. Permission granted for use on Victoria’s Chinatown website only. For all other uses please contact the copyright holder. These images are provided with the consent of Robert Amos, and cannot be reproduced or copied without his permission.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|Gilded wood carvings, Palace of the Saints (2)||Public||