San Juan boundary. Atlas (set of maps marked 'A' to 'O'). [British Columbia, 1845; 1873]. Title supplied by cataloger. Series consists of reprints of either complete or parts of maps originally published between 1790-1859. All pertain to the San Juan Boundary dispute. Published by Harrison & Sons, Photo-Lith. St. Martins Lane [London 1873]. Reprint of part of "Map of the Oregon Territory by the U.S. Ex. Ex. Charles Wilkes Esqr. Commander. 1841. J.H. Young & Sherman & Smith, N.Y. (with) Columbia River reduced from a survey made by the U.S. Ex. Ex. 1841". Extracted from "Atlas. Narrative of the United States Exploring Expedition During the Years 1838, 1839, 1840, 1841, 1842. By Charles Wilkes, U.S.N. Commander Of The Expedition, Member Of The American Philosophical Society, Etc. In Five Volumes, And An Atlas. Philadelphia: Lea & Blanchard. 1845. 1750 copies printed. "F". Relief show by hachures.
- In Collection:
- Penfold Number: 377
- 1 sheet
- Map of Wilkes, 1845
- 49.65064, -125.44939
- 47.50012, -120.50147
- 48.29674, -124.01225
- Early BC Maps Collection
- National Archives of the UK
- Funded by a Canadian Council of Archives, Archival Community Digitization Program.
- National Archives Number: FO925-1649 (f)
- April 12, 2010
- 600 dpi jpg
- Watermarks added to images by KM, JF, and CDW. Metadata by JTP May 10, 2010.
- These images are provided under license by The National Archives of the UK and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission. To purchase high-resolution tiff files of these maps for publication, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0)20 8392 5225. A scale of reproduction fees applies for commercial publication, exhibition display or TV broadcast. Details on request. Request should cite the National Archives Number. Infringement of the above condition may result in legal action. These images are provided for research only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.