Letter from Eric Gill to Clare Pepler, January 19, 1925Public
Part of a collection of correspondence from renowned early 20th century English printmaker, typeface designer, and sculptor Eric Gill to Clare Pepler, wife of Hilary Pepler. Most of the letters are regarding the end of the friendship between Gill and Hilary Pepler. From the Brocard Sewell fonds. Gill is going to Birmingham to give a lecture.
- In Collection:
- 2 pages
- 50.92814, -0.16617
- 51.82098, -3.01743
- Handwritten in pencil.
- Brocard Sewell Collection
- Accession Number: 1996-118; Item: 6
- Special Collections finding aid: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/brocard-sewell-fonds
- September 26, 2022
- Metadata and digitization by Rowan O'Brian. Additional metadata by SC.
- Use of this material is permitted for research and private study purposes only. For all other uses, contact University of Victoria Special Collections and University Archives.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.