A Chart shewing part of the Coast of N.W. America with the tracks of His Majesty's Sloop Discovery and Armed Tender Chatham, Commanded by George Vancouver Esq. and prepared under his immediate inspection by Lieut. Joseph Baker ... Warner Sculp': map shows the coastline between 5145'N and 5730'N; soundings; and the routes of outward and return journeys, with dates; (the areas shown subsequently became parts of British Columbia, Canada, and Alaska, United States of America). Scale: 1 inch to 14 miles. Photolithographed by Julius Bien & Co. Inset: Port Stewart; scale: 2 inches to 1 mile [1:31,680]; compass indicator. A reprint ca.1886.
- In Collection:
- 1 sheet
- 64.00028, -150.00028
- 57 30'N-51 45'N/134 30'W-126 30'W
- 53.99983, -125.0032
- 55.93598, -129.9866
- 1:887,040 (Inset map: 1:31,680)
- Early BC Maps Collection
- National Archives of the UK
- Funded by a Canadian Council of Archives, Archival Community Digitization Program.
- April 12, 2010
- 600 dpi jpg
- Watermarks added to images by KM, JF, and CDW. Metadata by JTP May4, 2010.
- These images are provided under license by The National Archives of the UK and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission. To purchase high-resolution tiff files of these maps for publication, contact: email@example.com Tel: +44 (0)20 8392 5225. A scale of reproduction fees applies for commercial publication, exhibition display or TV broadcast. Details on request. Request should cite the National Archives Number. Infringement of the above condition may result in legal action. These images are provided for research only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.