A typed letter from the Theosophorical Society, 33 Forest Avenue, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Letter from Albert E. S. Smythe discussing his interest in Katharine Maltwood’s book, The Guide to the Temple of the Stars, the legends of the Holy Grail, and the Somerset (Glastonbury) Zodiac. The letter indicates why some people may be tentative to support her theory of the Somerset Zodiac a "conspiracy of silence" is referred to, and also offers assistance to Katharine Maltwood should she wish to further publicize her work. A response to Smythe from Katharine Maltwood is handwritten in pencil on verso.
- In Collection:
- 1 page
- “Giants”, Tocknells House, Painswick, Glo.
- From Smythe, Albert E.S. (President of Canadian Theosophical Society)
- Katharine Maltwood Collection
- Donor: John Maltwood
- Katharine Maltwood fonds
- Finding aid for archival fonds: https://www.uvic.ca/library/locations/home/spcoll/findaids/maltwood_inventory.pdf
- February 7, 2015
- Digitized by Robbyn Gordon Lanning. Technical and cataloguing metadata provided by Robbyn Gordon Lanning. Migration metadata by KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (firstname.lastname@example.org). This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.