[Town of Victoria]Public
A map of the plots of land around Victoria Harbour and James Bay. Has numbered plots of land and buildings on Government, Wharf, Store, Johnson, Yates, Fort, and Broad Streets.
- LSV Number: 5L13
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1240
- 1 map on 1 sheet ; 90 x 120 cm
- Victoria (New) 1855
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- Scale: 6 in to a mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia: Early British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- September 12, 2006
- Cataloguing metadata: Provided by the LTSA and adapted by the University of Victoria Libraries to their requirements.
- For permission to publish or otherwise reproduce, or to purchase a high-resolution digital file, please contact the LTSA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reproductions must credit the LTSA as the source and cite the Surveyor General Vault map number or other unique identifier listed on this catalogue record.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|5 Locker 13__ Victoria 1855 (Conserved).tif||2020-07-31||Public||