In this issue: Have the buggers got your number?, Blowing away the media's blackout: Seattle bombing backs Walla Walla prisoners; Dying for a living: smelter workers take the cure; Roadside notes; On the road; Summer of resistance: maybe a sustained and living presence can stop a nuclear monster; Bugs, taps and beepers; Piepeople find Cleaver; GJB (George Jackson Brigade) blasts media blackout; Spanish anarchist assassinated: Canada welcomes murderer; Fighting green death; Spain: resurgent anarchists confront regime; Roca workers battle bosses, unions; NWLF (New World Liberation Front): good hit, no pitch; News from nowhere; Peltier nailed for two life terms: racist judge silences defense; Emma Goldman poster; Peeling away the taboo; Moving for grassroots social change; Battered women: breaking the ties that bind; Castro strengthening hold on Cuba; Patagonia vividly recreates insurrection; Out of the jungles, into the streets: Abraham Guillen's guerrilla strategy; Abbie and Jerry: you can't go home again (book reviews); The politics of no-politics (book review); Blowin' down this old technicolor road (movie review); The day of the anarchists
An anarchist publication produced in Vancouver, British Columbia focused on the international spectrum of anarchist and anti-authoritarian activities around popular struggles and social problems.
- In Collection:
- Call Number: HX821 O6
- 19 p. : ill. ; 43 cm.
- Open road, summer 1977
- Open road. Issue 3
- Have the buggers got your number?
- OpenRoad. Issue three
- 49.24966, -123.11934
- 60.10867, -113.64258
- Jim Campbell (Julie Thiers) Collection
- Donor: Julie Thiers
- Jim Campbell fonds
- Finding aid for archival fonds: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/jim-campbell-fonds
- March 19, 2012
- 96 dpi jpeg. Digitized by CDW, KM, SC; metadata by GF and KD.
- Contact UVic Archives for access to the original, or ask UVic Archives to make a copy (fee for service). Patrons may look at the material through the Anarchism Digital Research Centre, but may not use images unless they contact UVic Archives.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.