Consists of clippings; including illustrations; from newspapers and journals relating to gender identity. Clippings may or may not contain source information. Identifiable sources include The Sun; Daily Mail; Daily Mirror; The Times; Evening Mail; Evening News; Evening Standard; Cosmopolitan; Daily Telegraph; and Sunday Mirror. The scrapbook is hand-numbered 8 on upper right hand corner of cover.
- In Collection:
- 78 pages
- "The female man"; "How now; fellatio!"; "The essential equipment"; "The right enlarger"; "Lesbian"; "The professional wife"; "Scraps"
- 52.48142, -1.89983; 51.50853, -0.12574
- Includes inserts.
- Transgender Scrapbooks
- Donated by Richard Ekins.
- University of Victoria Chair in Transgender Studies
- University of Victoria Transgender Archives
- The University of Ulster Trans-Gender Archives
- Finding aid for archival fonds: https://www.uvic.ca/transgenderarchives/assets/docs/Ekins%20Box%20List.pdf
- December 21, 2016
- Scanned using TTI BetterLight at 600dpi tiffs. Scanning, editing performed by CDeWolfe. No colour correction. Archived on Library server.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (email@example.com). This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.