Notebook entry by Saul Holiff listing short observations and aphorisms such as "Life is hell (ontic anxiety)," "Actions speak louder than words," and "Living well is the best revenge." The last two were common sayings of Holiff's. He also writes here, "My days are numbered...the countdown of those numbers has begun...and us well underway!" This note demonstrates his preoccupation with death.
- In Collection:
- 1 leaf ; 13.8 x 21.5 cm
- Handwritten note. First four lines underlined in yellow highlighter. Fifth and eighth lines underlined in blue highlighter.
- Saul Holiff Collection
- Acquired from Jonathan Holiff, October 2016.
- File: 2.16
- Accession Number: 2016-018
- Special Collections fonds: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/holiff-family-fonds
- 2007 to 2008
- Scanning done by Edgeworx Inc. between 2007-2008 for documentary My Father and the Man in Black. Exact dates of scanning and equipment used for scanning unknown. Image resized to 600dpi tiff using Photoshop CS5 by Libraries Digitization. Metadata by SMacFarlane and KD.
- Material is made available for research and private study; all other uses require permission of the copyright holders.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.