A proposed new road shown in red ink, starting from Cache Creek and an old wagon trail leading to Yale and then following along an old trail to the Thompson River and ending at Savona near Kamloops Lake. A couple properties and their owners are included along with some relief markings along the trails.
- In Collection:
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 2016
- LSV Number: 17T2RT
- 1 sheet ; 60 x 95 cm
- 50.81011, -121.3246
- 50.76647, -120.86926
- 50.23304, -121.58589
- 50.76647, -120.81925
- Scale: 40 Chains to 1 Inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- September 30, 2011
- 300 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|17 tr 2 R & T Proposed New Rd from Cache Cr to Savana's Ferry (Conserved).tif||2020-07-31||Public||