Map of the Nanaimo Country Comprising Four of the Eastern Districts of Vancouver IslandPublic
A physical map of Nanaimo on Vancouver Island with many features labelled including Northcumberland Channel, departure Bay and several lakes, rivers, small islands, villages, and reservations. The land is divided into four districts: Nanaimo, Cedar, Cranberry and Mountain. All the districts save for the Nanaimo district have a rectangular grid on them that include alphanumeric labelled sections.
- In Collection:
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1492
- LSV Number: 10T3 OLD MAPS
- 1 sheet ; 28 x 38 cm
- 49.16638, -123.94003
- Scale: 1 Inch-1 Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- September 30, 2011
- 400 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|10 tr 3 Old M - Nanaimo Country 1860 C.tif||2020-07-31||Public||