A town on the banks of the Fraser River including sketches of buildings along a road and with some of the land divided into reserves or numbered plots of land with the names of the owners. There is a paragraph hand-written in pencil over the title of the map that is largely illegible.
- In Collection:
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 2068
- LSV Number: 4T1TS
- 1 map on 1 sheet ; 51 x 67 cm
- Boston Bar "7" Sale Plan
- 49.87002, -121.44399
- Scale: Five Feet to One Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- March 13, 2013
- 300 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.