Leaf from a Bible, Book of Job 34:29-39:27, France, s. XIII (c. 1225).
- In Collection:
- Shelf Mark: Fragm.Lat.6
- 1 leaf; vellum; 255 x 170 mm
- 48.85341, 2.3488
- With pricking for line ruling; guides for headings and running-titles in silverpoint; apparatus in blue and red; text highlighted in red.
- Medieval and Early Modern Manuscripts Collection
- 1992-045, Item 1
- Special Collection Inventory: https://www.uvic.ca/library/locations/home/spcoll/collections/medieval/inventory.php.
- Archival finding aid: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/medieval-studies-collection
- Transcription of recto by Adrianne Jenks and Jin Hong, as part of coursework for a manuscript studies class with Dr. Adrienne Williams Boyarin (ENGL), April 2015, is available here: https://www.uvic.ca/library/locations/home/spcoll/documents/fragm-lat-6.pdf
- Metadata by KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (fee for reproductions). This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.