[Part of trail from Bute Inlet to Alexandria and Lake Tatla]Public
A hand-drawn sketch of the trails running adjacent to lakes and rivers and lakes starting at Tatla Lake and ending at Alexandria. There are many references to the land cover along the trails including grassy plains, rough rocky terrain, salmon, swamps, summit heights, lakes, wooded areas, slides, and snow peaks.
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1916
- LSV Number: 9T3MISC
- 1 sheet ; 55 x 90 cm
- 51.98222, -124.42111
- 52.08311, -123.30291
- 52.1165, -123.68625
- 52.63315, -122.45286
- Scale: 4 [units?] to 1 Inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia: Early British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- August 8, 2012
- Cataloguing metadata: Provided by the LTSA and adapted by the University of Victoria Libraries to their requirements.
- For permission to publish or otherwise reproduce, or to purchase a high-resolution digital file, please contact the LTSA at email@example.com. Reproductions must credit the LTSA as the source and cite the Surveyor General Vault map number or other unique identifier listed on this catalogue record.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.