A hand-drawn sketch of the trails running adjacent to lakes and rivers and lakes starting at Tatla Lake and ending at Alexandria. There are many references to the land cover along the trails including grassy plains, rough rocky terrain, salmon, swamps, summit heights, lakes, wooded areas, slides, and snow peaks.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 9T3MISC
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1916
- 1 sheet ; 55 x 90 cm
- 52.08311, -123.30291
- 52.1165, -123.68625
- 52.63315, -122.45286
- 51.98222, -124.42111
- Scale: 4 [units?] to 1 Inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- 400 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.