A message sent through the Canadian Red Cross Society to Peggy Pemberton-Carter from Muriel Mackenzie discussing her feelings about Peggy's release from the Lunghwa Civil Assembly Centre in Shanghai and about Peggy staying with them in Victoria, B.C. and her offering Peggy help.
- In Collection:
- 1 leaf ; typescript
- Canadian Red Cross Society: Red Cross Inquiry Bureau.Enquiry from Muriel Mackenzie, Victoria, re Peggy Pemberton-Carter
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- Abkhazi Archives Collection
- Item: 1.9.1
- File: 1.9
- Accession Number: 1990.068
- Series 1, Peggy Pemberton-Carter to 1946
- Finding aid for archival fonds: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/peggy-abkhazi-fonds
- 300 dpi TIFF; no colour correction. Scanned and edited by KM and CDW. Metadata provided by MH and KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (fee for reproductions). This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.