[Government Reserves Nos. 6-7]Public
Two maps drawn by Sinnett and Lithographed by Oldham of government reserves numbered 6 and 7. No 6. is titled "Lytton on left bank of Thompson River (at its mouth)" and shows a reserve next to Lytton where the Thompson and Fraser Rivers meet. There is also a cemetery. No. 7 is titled "Siska Flat about 7 miles below Lytton on left bank of Fraser River" and shows a reserve connected to Mr. Paillard's Claim and containing two "Indian" Houses and an "Indian" Earth House. Both maps have relief marks along the river banks to show land forms.
- LSV Number: 37T1LR 6-7
- 1 sheet ; 29 x 44 cm
- Lytton on Left Bank of Thompson River (at its mouth); Siska Flat About 7 Miles Below Lytton on Left Bank of Fraser River
- 50.23304, -121.58589
- 50.23194, -121.58196
- 49.11636, -123.18594
- Scale: Six Inches to a Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia: Early British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- November 15, 2011
- Cataloguing metadata: Provided by the LTSA and adapted by the University of Victoria Libraries to their requirements.
- For permission to publish or otherwise reproduce, or to purchase a high-resolution digital file, please contact the LTSA at email@example.com. Reproductions must credit the LTSA as the source and cite the Surveyor General Vault map number or other unique identifier listed on this catalogue record.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.