Two maps drawn by Sinnett and Lithographed by Oldham of government reserves numbered 6 and 7. No 6. is titled "Lytton on left bank of Thompson River (at its mouth)" and shows a reserve next to Lytton where the Thompson and Fraser Rivers meet. There is also a cemetery. No. 7 is titled "Siska Flat about 7 miles below Lytton on left bank of Fraser River" and shows a reserve connected to Mr. Paillard's Claim and containing two "Indian" Houses and an "Indian" Earth House. Both maps have relief marks along the river banks to show land forms.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 37T1LR 6-7
- 1 sheet ; 29 x 44 cm
- Lytton on Left Bank of Thompson River (at its mouth); Siska Flat About 7 Miles Below Lytton on Left Bank of Fraser River
- 50.23194, -121.58196
- 49.11636, -123.18594
- 50.23304, -121.58589
- Scale: Six Inches to a Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- November 15, 2011
- 400 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.