Two maps drawn by Sinnett and Lithographed by Oldham of government reserves numbered 8 and 9. No. 8 is titled "Kanaka Flat 8 1/2 Miles below Lytton. on left bank of Fraser River" and shows a reserve containing a burial ground and next to a mud hut and another person's claim. No. 9 is titled "Reserve 14 1/2 Miles above Boston Bar on left Bank of Fraser River" and shows a reserve next to a Forrest House store and smithy and containing a village. Both maps have relief marks along the banks of the river to show land forms.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 37T1LR 8-9
- 1 sheet ; 29 x 44 cm
- Kanaka Flat 8 1/2 Miles below Lytton. on left bank of Fraser River; Reserve 14 1/2 Miles above Boston Bar on left Bank of Fraser River
- 50.23194, -121.58196
- 49.11636, -123.18594
- 49.87002, -121.44399
- Scale: Six Inches to a Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- December 29, 2011
- 400 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|37 tr 1 LR (8 & 9).tif||2020-07-31||Public||