[Government Reserves Nos. 8-9]Public
Two maps drawn by Sinnett and Lithographed by Oldham of government reserves numbered 8 and 9. No. 8 is titled "Kanaka Flat 8 1/2 Miles below Lytton. on left bank of Fraser River" and shows a reserve containing a burial ground and next to a mud hut and another person's claim. No. 9 is titled "Reserve 14 1/2 Miles above Boston Bar on left Bank of Fraser River" and shows a reserve next to a Forrest House store and smithy and containing a village. Both maps have relief marks along the banks of the river to show land forms.
- LSV Number: 37T1LR 8-9
- 1 sheet ; 29 x 44 cm
- Kanaka Flat 8 1/2 Miles below Lytton. on left bank of Fraser River; Reserve 14 1/2 Miles above Boston Bar on left Bank of Fraser River
- 50.23194, -121.58196
- 49.11636, -123.18594
- 49.87002, -121.44399
- Scale: Six Inches to a Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia: Early British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- December 29, 2011
- Cataloguing metadata: Provided by the LTSA and adapted by the University of Victoria Libraries to their requirements.
- For permission to publish or otherwise reproduce, or to purchase a high-resolution digital file, please contact the LTSA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reproductions must credit the LTSA as the source and cite the Surveyor General Vault map number or other unique identifier listed on this catalogue record.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.