The Lake District on the east coast of Vancouver Island bordered by the South Saanich, Victoria, and Esquimalt Districts. There are numbered plots of land and a table with the plot owner's names. Relief marks and notes describe the land cover. Many place names are labeled including Mount Seymour, Prospect Lake, Elk Lake, Beaver Lake, Owl's Head, Mount Douglas, and Bear Mountain.
- In Collection:
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1407
- LSV Number: 23T2ECVI
- 1 sheet ; 60 x 80 cm
- Lake District. Official Map. 1862
- 48.51634, -123.41931
- Scale: 20 Chains to 1 Inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- October 5, 2006
- 300 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.