1 item extracted from CO 305/10. 'The South Eastern Districts of Vancouver Island. From a Trigonometrical Survey made by Order of the Honble. Hudsons Bay Company by J. D. Pemberton, Eng r. and Surv r. to the Company'. Inset small scale map of the south-east part of Vancouver Island. Scale: 1 inch to 1 mile. Published 2 October 1855 by John Arrowsmith, 10 Soho Square, London. [Vancouver Island, 1855]. Title supplied by cataloger.
- In Collection:
- Penfold Number: 567
- 1 sheet
- The South Eastern Districts of Vancouver Island
- 48.53294, -123.41931
- 48.81852, -123.49061
- 48.66634, -123.41933
- 48.75793, -123.73596
- 49.65064, -125.44939
- Early BC Maps Collection
- National Archives of the UK
- Funded by a Canadian Council of Archives, Archival Community Digitization Program.
- National Archives Number: MPG1-241
- April 22, 2010
- 600 dpi jpg
- Watermarks added to images by KM, JF, and CDW. Metadata by JTP April 29, 2010.
- These images are provided under license by The National Archives of the UK and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission. To purchase high-resolution tiff files of these maps for publication, contact: email@example.com Tel: +44 (0)20 8392 5225. A scale of reproduction fees applies for commercial publication, exhibition display or TV broadcast. Details on request. Request should cite the National Archives Number. Infringement of the above condition may result in legal action. These images are provided for research only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.