Mary Butts writes to Douglas Goldring regarding her time in Titisee, near Freiburg, Germany and her friends in London at their shared address, 43 Belsize Gardens. Sent from (location): Germany--Titisee. Sent to (location): England--London
- In Collection:
- Topics referenced (in letter): Travel; Friendship
- Places referenced (in letter): Germany--Titisee; Germany--Freiburg im Breisgau; England--London--43 Belsize Gardens
- People referenced (in letter): Butts, Mary, 1890-1937; Goldring, Douglas, 1887-1960; Hynes, Gladys, 1888-1958; Lanchester, Elsa, 1902-1986; Scott, Harold; Maitland, Cecil, -1926; Thelma; Tomlin?
- 1 leaf
- 47.89425, 8.1461
- Mary Butts Letters
- Series 4, Box 01, Folder 19
- Douglas Goldring fonds
- Archival finding aid: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/douglas-goldring-fonds
- Copyright, The Estate of Mary Butts, published by permission. Seek permission for use.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.