A set of 4 photographs of Nicolas Abkhazi. These 4 photographs are a part of a set of 19 black and white photographs that includes photographs of Nicolas as a child, with friends and his mother in Paris in the 1920s and 30s and Nicolas as a soldier and as a prisoner of war around 1940.
- In Collection:
- 4 photographs ; black and white
- Nicolas Abkhazi as a boy(?), with friends and his motherIn Paris, 1920s and 30s, and as a soldier andPrisoner of war, 1939-1940. Ca. 1909-1940.
- 48.85341, 2.3488
- Abkhazi Archives Collection
- Accession Number: 1990.068
- Series 4, Photographs
- Item: 1990.068.326-344
- File 4.2. Nicolas Abkhazi and the Abkhazi family to 1945
- Peggy Abkhazi fonds
- Finding aid for archival fonds: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/peggy-abkhazi-fonds
- December 11, 2008
- 600 dpi TIFF; no colour correction. Scanned and edited by KM and CDW. Metadata provided by MH and KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (fee for reproductions). This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.