Official Map of the Town of VictoriaPublic
A map of the city of Victoria and Victoria Harbour including streets, numbered lots, public parks, church reserves, cemeteries and suburban lots. It also has the Esquimalt District which appears to be undeveloped at this time save for a Songees Village and a road. The map has hand-written in red ink corrections to road names and a mostly illegible legend with corrections to lot sizes with a note from the Deputy Registrar on February 23, 1926. The title is in ornate text.
- LSV Number: 14T1
- 1 sheet ; 85 x 110 cm
- 48.43569, -123.41174
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- Scale: 4 chains to ? inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia: Early British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- February 15, 2012
- Cataloguing metadata: Provided by the LTSA and adapted by the University of Victoria Libraries to their requirements.
- For permission to publish or otherwise reproduce, or to purchase a high-resolution digital file, please contact the LTSA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reproductions must credit the LTSA as the source and cite the Surveyor General Vault map number or other unique identifier listed on this catalogue record.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.