Farming in Vancouver Island : a land and climate unequalled for mixed farming, dairying, fruit growing, poultry raising and outdoor lifePublic
Downloadable ContentDownload PDF
Promotes Vancouver Island as an ideal climate for farming and husbandry of all kinds. Sponsored by the Canadian Pacific Railway in order to assure a food supply for the railway. Includes maps of the plots of land available, of Vancouver Island and Victoria along with pictures of the landscape around Victoria.
- In Collection:
- GVPL Call Number: 630.9711 V223F
- [ca. 75 p.] : ill., map [folded].
- 49.65064, -125.44939
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- Greater Victoria Public Library Local History Collection
- Greater Victoria Public Library
- March 28, 2012
- Digitized by JF, image modified by JF, technical metadata provided by KM, cataloguing metadata provided by GF and KD.
- Images are available on this site for private use. For all other uses or access to the original please contact the Greater Victoria Public Library.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.