The fifth of five sketches showing a portion of the wagon route along the Fraser River starting from Boston Bar to Yale in British Columbia. This section continues along the Fraser River concluding at Yale and has wagon roads running adjacent to the river shown using black dotted lines and red lines. There are letters along the route that correspond to a reference list including information about the land, distances, and other requirements like bridges at those points. Relief marks are included along the banks of the river.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 16FT1RT
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1722
- 1 sheet ; 45 x 60 cm
- 49.5664, -121.40255
- 49.56202, -121.42974
- Scale: 6 Inches to One Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- September 30, 2011
- 400 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|16F Tr 1 R&T (Conserved).tif||2020-07-31||Public||