Port Simpson and adjacent Anchorages. Surveyed by Commander F. C. Learmonth, R.N., and others, H.M. Surveying Ship ""Egeria,"" 1906. About 2 inches to 1 mile. Author, Publisher, &c.: Admiralty (No. 2426) London. [Port Simpson, 1907]. Engraved by Weller & Anderson. At head of title: North America, west coast. Relief shown by bathymetry, soundings in feet, and hachures. Includes nautical features, streets, and footprints of significant buildings. Latest date on map 1912. Views of two peaks at bottom right.
- In Collection:
- Penfold Number: 546
- 1 sheet
- 54.5744, -130.41862
- 53.99983, -125.0032
- Early BC Maps Collection
- National Archives of the UK
- Funded by a Canadian Council of Archives, Archival Community Digitization Program.
- National Archives Number: CO700-BRITISH COLUMBIA32
- April 12, 2010
- 600 dpi jpg
- Watermarks added to images by KM, JF, and CDW. Metadata by JTP April 27, 2010.
- These images are provided under license by The National Archives of the UK and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission. To purchase high-resolution tiff files of these maps for publication, contact: email@example.com Tel: +44 (0)20 8392 5225. A scale of reproduction fees applies for commercial publication, exhibition display or TV broadcast. Details on request. Request should cite the National Archives Number. Infringement of the above condition may result in legal action. These images are provided for research only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.