An area of land spelled variously as Cayoosh/Kayoosh/Kayoosch/Cayoush/Cayush/Cayuse on the Fraser River near Lillooet with complicated triangular and rectangular lines drawn on the land and references to diagram and book numbers for different areas. Named features include benches, trail poles, Brady's Farm, Bank Ferry, Fort Berens, and Horseflesh Bar. On the back of the map there is a faint pencil sketch of a new pass with relief marks along the route but the with the writing and named places largely illegible.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 10T2TS "9"
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1448
- 1 sheet ; 61 x 92 cm
- Line Diagram Kayoosch (now Lillooet)
- 50.66646, -121.96936
- 50.68306, -121.93596
- Scale: Six Inches to One Statute Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- March 7, 2013
- 300 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.