Vancouver Island. Nanaimo Harbour. Surveyed by Lieutenant B. T. Somerville, F.H. Walter, F.N. Grant, G.B.S. Simson, R.N. under the direction of Commander Morris H. Smyth, R.N. H.M. Surveying Ship ""Egeria,"" 1899. About 10 inches to 1 mile. Author, Publisher, &c.: Admiralty (No. 573) London. [Nanaimo, 1899; 1906]. Published at the Admiralty 29th March 1901. Engraved by Edw. Weller. At head of title: North America, west coast. Relief shown by bathymetry, soundings in feet, and hachures. Includes nautical features, streets, mines and First Nations reserve. First published 1901, updated and corrected. Latest date on map 1912. corr. 1906
- In Collection:
- Penfold Number: 533
- 1 sheet
- Nanaimo Harbour
- 53.99983, -125.0032
- 49.16638, -123.94003
- 49.1741, -123.89694
- 1899 to 1912
- Early BC Maps Collection
- National Archives of the UK
- Funded by a Canadian Council of Archives, Archival Community Digitization Program.
- National Archives Number: CO700-BRITISH COLUMBIA28
- Watermarks added to images by KM, JF, and CDW. Metadata by JTP April 27, 2010.
- 600 dpi jpg
- These images are provided under license by The National Archives of the UK and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission. To purchase high-resolution tiff files of these maps for publication, contact: email@example.com Tel: +44 (0)20 8392 5225. A scale of reproduction fees applies for commercial publication, exhibition display or TV broadcast. Details on request. Request should cite the National Archives Number. Infringement of the above condition may result in legal action. These images are provided for research only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.