The first of three maps showing the route from Boston Bar to Lytton traveling along the Fraser River. It is a simple sketch of the Fraser River and an adjacent Mule Trail starting from Boston Bar, including Anderson River, and ending around 9 Mile Creek. This map is continued on "Sketch from Boston Bar to Lytton (2 of 3)" and "Sketch from Boston Bar to Lytton (3 of 3)".
- In Collection:
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1523
- LSV Number: 11T1 MISC
- 1 sheet ; 65 x 95 cm
- 50.23194, -121.58196
- 49.11636, -123.18594
- 49.87002, -121.44399
- Scale: Two Inches to One Statute Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- 400 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|11 tray 1 Misc Boston Bar to Lytton 1 of 3.tif||2020-07-31||Public||