Surveyed by McColl and drawn by Sinnett and signed by Moody and Parsons this map shows the town of Lytton with detailed relief markings along the banks of the Fraser and Thompson Rivers. Burial grounds, ferry routes, stone sunk, cemeteries, gardens, mining areas, dams, and the water supply are all marked on the map.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 12T2TS "22"
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1499
- 1 sheet ; 48 x 65 cm
- 50.23194, -121.58196
- 49.11636, -123.18594
- 50.23304, -121.58589
- Scale: Six Inches to a Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- September 30, 2011
- 400 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|12 Tr2 TSites Lytton & environs.tif||2020-07-31||Public||