Copy of original Grant from Corporation of PrestonPublic
Copy of an original Grant from the Corporation of Preston, Lancashire for Robert Abbatt and Thomas Kellet to establish Preston Waterworks along with indentures for Robert Abbatt. The Abbatt family was a Quaker family who lived in the towns and villages of Preston, Ribchester and Garstang in Lancashire, England.
- In Collection:
- 1 volume (23 pages) ; 33 x 35.5 cm
- 53.83333, -2.5
- 53.81361, -2.53244
- Abbatt Family Collection
- Accession Number: 2011-039, File: OS
- Special Collections Finding Aid: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/abbatt-family-fonds
- February 22, 2021
- Scanned on TTI/Betterlight (600DPI; 1/15; 256; bent5 tone; camera height 900) by PD. Metadata by KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original. This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.