A typed letter from the Theosophorical Society in Canada discussing interest in Katharine Maltwood's Somerset (Glastonbury) Zodiac work and requesting additional information (photographs, publications) if they are available. Black and red ink are used. Annotations (possibly of Katharine Maltwood's hand) appear in pencil. On the letter's verso the words "Smythe Editor" are handwritten in pencil.
- In Collection:
- 1 page
- “Giants”, Tocknells House, Painswick, Glo., England
- From Smythe, Albert E.S. (President of Canadian Theosophical Society)
- Katharine Maltwood Collection
- Donor: John Maltwood
- Katharine Maltwood fonds
- Finding aid for archival fonds: https://www.uvic.ca/library/locations/home/spcoll/findaids/maltwood_inventory.pdf
- February 7, 2015
- Digitized by Robbyn Gordon Lanning. Technical and cataloguing metadata provided by Robbyn Gordon Lanning. Migration metadata by KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (email@example.com). This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.