The Sooke, Metchosin, Esquimalt, Victoria, Lake, South Saanich, and North Saanich Districts of southern Vancouver Island divided up into plots of land. The Highland District is also included but does not have any plots of land on it, only relief shading. Some of the plots have numbers and letters labeling them, some are labeled as government reserves, and some are highlighted in different colours (there is no legend or references to what either the labels or colours mean). There are relief shading and markings to show the land forms. Some features are named including the Sooke Harbour, Parry Bay, Royal Harbour, Finlayson Inlet, Equimalt Harbour, Victoria Harbour, and Elk Lake.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 20LockerL
- 108596, 108595, 108594, 108593, 108592, 108591, 108590
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1888
- 1 sheet ; 120 x 90 cm
- 48.43569, -123.41174
- 48.58294, -123.41932
- 48.51633, -123.50261
- 48.36633, -123.68592
- 48.64964, -123.43593
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- August 23, 2012
- 300 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.