San Juan Boundary Arbitration. Atlas. Maps sent to Admiral Prevost at Berlin on 12 June 1872. With list. [Haro and Rosario Straits, 1854; 1858; 1872]. Insert: Sub sketch of Admiralty Inlet and Puget Sound 1854.
- In Collection:
- Penfold Number: 485
- 1 sheet
- Reconnaissance of canal de Haro & strait of Rosario and approaches
- 49.65064, -125.44939
- 60.10867, -113.64258
- 48.29674, -124.01225
- 39.76, -98.5
- 49 10'N--48 00'N / 123 50'W--122 20'W
- 48.54876, -123.21918
- 48.56121, -122.75962
- Early BC Maps Collection
- National Archives of the UK
- Funded by a Canadian Council of Archives, Archival Community Digitization Program.
- National Archives Number: FO925-1650 pt2 (31)
- There is a considerable disagreement between this & Kelleffi surveys. A reduction of this to the scale of the Office Charts sent ot Captn Richards - May 28th/58
- 600 dpi jpg
- Watermarks added to images by KM, JF, and CDW. Metadata by SC, May 11, 2010.
- These images are provided under license by The National Archives of the UK and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission. To purchase high-resolution tiff files of these maps for publication, contact: email@example.com Tel: +44 (0)20 8392 5225. A scale of reproduction fees applies for commercial publication, exhibition display or TV broadcast. Details on request. Request should cite the National Archives Number. Infringement of the above condition may result in legal action. These images are provided for research only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|28_FO925-1650 pt2 (31).jpg||2020-07-23||Public|