This specimen in Royal BC Museum was collected by C.de B. Green. Photograph by Michael Wall. (Family: iguanidae; binomial name: phrynosoma douglasii)
- In Collection:
- 1 photograph : colour
- Pygmy short-horned lizard
- 50.36386, -119.34997
- Date and geographic information reflect when and where the specimens were collected.
- Ian McTaggart Cowan Collection
- Digitization undertaken with the support of Ann Schau.
- Digitized by Briony Penn. Migration metadata by KD.
- Contact UVic Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original resource and for reproduction requests. This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.