A black and white photograph of the interior of the Great Hall, The Thatch, Royal Oak, Victoria, British Columbia, looking towards The Gallery. A version of Katharine Maltwood's Somerset Zodiac (also known as the Glastonbury Zodiac) is visible hanging at the end of the room. Item KEM_Box4_SecXI_C_Lot2_52 in the collection is a reproduction of this image. The lower right corner of the matt framing the photograph is signed "KSM[N?], VICTORIA BC". The Thatch was Katharine Maltwood's home in Royal Oak.
- In Collection:
- 1 photograph, mounted, 7.5 x 10 inches
- 4 mounted views of The Great Hall, The Thatch, Victoria, looking towards "The Holy Grail"
- Katharine Maltwood Collection
- Donor: John Maltwood
- Katharine Maltwood fonds
- Finding aid for archival fonds: https://www.uvic.ca/library/locations/home/spcoll/findaids/maltwood_inventory.pdf
- August 7, 2015
- Digitized by Cheryl DeWolfe and Robbyn Gordon Lanning. Technical and cataloguing metadata provided by Robbyn Gordon Lanning. Migration metadata by KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (firstname.lastname@example.org). This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|Great Hall 01||2020-01-31||Public||