The plan for the town of Seymour (now known as Seymour Arm) in the Kamloops District on Shuswap Lake. The map includes numbered blocks of numbered lots of land. One lot is reserved for government buildings, one is a reserve, and one is a Hudson's Bay Company Reserve. Includes a low water line along the banks of the lake. Has a note syaing that this map was exhibited at the sale by public auction of the town lots on the 9th of June 1866.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 13T3TS
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 2046
- 1 sheet ; 60 x 87 cm
- Plan of Seymour (lots for public auction)
- 51.23314, -118.95238
- Scale: 1. Chain = 1. Inch.
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- November 30, 2011
- 400 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.