Chapters 18-20: Chapter18. Briefly illustrative of two points-- first, the power of hysterics, and secondly, the force of circumstances -- Chapter 19. A pleasant day, with an unpleasant termination -- Chapter 20. Showing how Dodson and Fogg were men of business, and their clerks men of pleasure; and how an affecting interview took place between Mr. Weller and his long-lost parent; showing also, what choice spirits assembled at the Magpie and Stump, and what a capital chapter the next one will be
- In Collection:
- PR4569 A1 1836
- University of Victoria Libraries Special Collections, PR4569 A1 1836
- 20 numbers in 19 volumes (xiv, 609 pages)
- Victorian Serial Novels
- June 18, 2008
- Digitized by KM and CDW, technical metadata provided by KM and CDW, cataloguing metadata provided by GF
- 300 dpi TIFF; no colour correction; archived in Cataloguing on DVD.
- Compressed from archive at 40% size and 150 dpi; saved as medium quality (5) jpg.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.