A simple sketch of Stuarts River (now known as Stuart River) starting at Stuarts Lake and Fort St. James and the Nacausloe River and ending at Fort George and the Fraser River. The features named along the river include Beaver Lodge Island, Big Island, a ferry at a pack trail to Nichaco River, slides, rapids, Le Bras' River, Nechaco River, trails, Isle De Pierre rapids, trail to Sincot Lake on Telegraph Trail, Dunleavy's Cache, and White Mud Rapids.
- In Collection:
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 2198
- LSV Number: 6T3MISC
- 1 sheet ; 30 x 54 cm
- 54.57083, -124.61667
- 54.45597, -124.26275
- 53.98318, -123.53638
- Scale: 4 Miles to one inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- August 8, 2012
- 400 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.