Mary Butts writes to Douglas Goldring regarding the details of her journey from Germany to Austria with Cecil Maitland et al., their time in S. Anton, and Butts's plans for meeting Douglas Goldering. Sent from (location): Austria--Sankt Anton am Arlberg. Sent to (location): Sweden (?)
- In Collection:
- Topics referenced (in letter): Travel; Friendship
- People referenced (in letter): Butts, Mary, 1890-1937; Hynes, Gladys, 1888-1958; Goldring, Douglas, 1887-1960; Jung, C. G. (Carl Gustav), 1875-1961; Maitland, Cecil, -1926; Gowen; Sheila
- Places referenced (in letter): Germany--Frankfurt am Main; Austria--Sankt Anton am Arlberg; Austria--Petneau; Austria--Kufstein; Austria--Innsbruck
- Texts referenced (in letter): Psycho-analysis of the Unconscious
- 4 pages
- 47.1275, 10.26372
- Mary Butts Letters
- Series 4, Box 01, Folder 19
- Douglas Goldring fonds
- Archival finding aid: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/douglas-goldring-fonds
- Copyright, The Estate of Mary Butts, published by permission. Seek permission for use.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.