[Town of Victoria]Public
The plans for government buildings in a plot of land surrounded by roads. Includes sketches of buildings labelled with the following: Colonial office, House of Assembly, Guard Room, Land Office, Treasury, Court House, Tool House, Cottage, and Stables.
- LSV Number: 2T1VT
- 1 map on 1 sheet
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- Scale: in Links and Chains
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia: Early British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- February 1, 2012
- Cataloguing metadata: Provided by the LTSA and adapted by the University of Victoria Libraries to their requirements.
- For permission to publish or otherwise reproduce, or to purchase a high-resolution digital file, please contact the LTSA at email@example.com. Reproductions must credit the LTSA as the source and cite the Surveyor General Vault map number or other unique identifier listed on this catalogue record.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.