Material consists of miscellaneous textual records pertaining to architect Alan J. Hodgson. Included are a CV; the architect’s comments on saving old buildings; a personal history; and a copy of a letter from Victoria Mayor Richard B. Wilson complimenting Hodgson and Rob Clark on the completion of the Centennial Victoria Square model.
- In Collection:
- 10 pages of textual records
- 48.42835, -123.35642
- Alan Hodgson Collection
- Digitized through the support of the BC History Digitization Program, Irving K. Barber Learning Centre, University of British Columbia.
- Accession Number: 2020-002
- Special Collections Finding Aid: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/alan-hodgson-fonds
- Digitized at 300 dpi by The Crowley Company. Metadata by Matt Innes.
- This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.