A hand-drawn map of Kaatsa or The Lake (currently known as Cowichan Lake), the connected Samenaw River (currently known as Cowichan River), and ending in Cowichan Bay. The land cover and resources are marked around the lake and river including hills, swamps, beavers, quails, rapids, and falls. Good camping places, camps and log houses of belonging to specific people and groups are also marked.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 2aTu67 part of
- 112511, 112512, 112513, 112514
- 1 sheet ; 23 x 68 cm
- 48.82495, -124.05461
- 48.75585, -123.63816
- 48.74963, -123.61935
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- September 30, 2011
- 300 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.