Hope District, Rural LandsPublic
The plans for the town of Hope located between a bend in the Fraser River and the Coquahalla River. There are plots of land with circled numbers within them and a reference list showing that the different types of circles reflect information about selling the lots. Information about the high and low water levels is also included.
- LSV Number: 26T3MISC
- 1 sheet ; 58 x 72 cm
- 49.38299, -121.44144
- Scale: Six Inches to One Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia: Early British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- August 8, 2012
- Cataloguing metadata: Provided by the LTSA and adapted by the University of Victoria Libraries to their requirements.
- For permission to publish or otherwise reproduce, or to purchase a high-resolution digital file, please contact the LTSA at email@example.com. Reproductions must credit the LTSA as the source and cite the Surveyor General Vault map number or other unique identifier listed on this catalogue record.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.