View looking south from a pier leading to a road with a line of horses and carriages parked down the pier on the left next to the James Bay Athletic Association and a large group of people moving down a raised walkway on the right. There are telephone wires, a large ornate stone building along with other buildings in the background.
- In Collection:
- 1 photograph ; 8 x 13 cm, mounted on board 19 X 13 cm
- South view from pier with carriages; James Bay Athletics Association on left
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- Frank and Cecilia Sylvester Collection
- Acc. No.: 2002-029, 3.1, 1997.117.3 OP
- Frank and Cecilia Sylvester family fonds
- January 21, 2008
- 600 dpi tif, Epson GT-15000 scanner, scanned by KSW, edited by CDW. Metadata by KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (firstname.lastname@example.org). Patrons may view the material through the Victoria's Early History Collection, but may not use images without permission of the University.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.