[Reserve and trails along Deadman's Creek]Public
A trail running adjacent to Deadman's Creek surveyed by Mohun and Farwell. The upper portion of the creek has a plot of land outlined on it and sketches to show land cover. A hand written notes indicates that the plot measures 575 acres.
- LSV Number: 25T1LR D
- 50.74417, -120.92066
- Scale: 20 Chains to One Inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia: Early British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- September 30, 2011
- Cataloguing metadata: Provided by the LTSA and adapted by the University of Victoria Libraries to their requirements.
- For permission to publish or otherwise reproduce, or to purchase a high-resolution digital file, please contact the LTSA at email@example.com. Reproductions must credit the LTSA as the source and cite the Surveyor General Vault map number or other unique identifier listed on this catalogue record.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.