A hand-drawn map showing the plan for a telegraph line between New Westminster and Semiahmoo Bay including sites for telegraph stations. There are capital letters marking sections along the telegraph line that correspond to a list of references that includes information like the length of these sections in miles, what the land is comprised of, the available timber, and the heights of the banks along the bodies of water.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 10T2MISC
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1991
- 1 sheet ; 48 x 60 cm
- 49.20694, -122.91111
- 49.01636, -122.81796
- 49.11636, -123.18594
- Scale: about 1 Inch to a Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- February 17, 2011
- 300 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|10 tr 2 misc.tif||2020-07-31||Public||