Saul Holiff's personal scrapbookPublic
Scrapbook documenting the life of Saul Holiff, compiled by Holiff. The cover reads LIFF (possibly a play on the name Holiff), which is slightly modified to read LIFE. The scrapbook contains photographs, letters, telegrams, certificates, report cards, newspaper clippings, stationary and business cards, account statements and receipts, and ephemera such as concert tickets, programs, handbills, and posters. Date of creation is uncertain.
- In Collection:
- 78 leaves ; 45 x 62 cm
- Book of Life
- Book of Liff
- 34.05223, -118.24368
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- 42.98339, -81.23304
- Saul Holiff Collection
- Acquired from Jonathan Holiff, October 2016.
- Accession Number: 2016-018
- File: 18
- Special Collections fonds: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/holiff-family-fonds
- April 17, 2018
- 600 dpi TIFF. Scanned using Epson GT-15000; Photoshop cropp & straighten; No colour correction; by PDeWolfe. Metadata by SMacFarlane and KD.
- Material is made available for research and private study; all other uses require permission of the copyright holders.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.