Chapters 24-26: Chapter 24. Wherein Mr. Peter Magnus grows jealous, and the middle-aged lady apprehensive, which brings the Pickwickians within the grasp of the law -- Chapter 25. Showing, among a variety of pleasant matters, how majestic and impartial Mr. Nupkins was; and how Mr. Weller returned Mr. Job Trotter's shuttlecock, as heavily as it came; with another matter, which will be found in its place -- Chapter 26. Which contains a brief account of the progress of the action of Bardell against Pickwick
- In Collection:
- PR4569 A1 1836
- University of Victoria Libraries Special Collections, PR4569 A1 1836
- 20 numbers in 19 volumes (xiv, 609 pages)
- Victorian Serial Novels
- Compressed from archive at 40% size and 150 dpi; saved as medium quality (5) jpg.
- 300 dpi TIFF; no colour correction; archived in Cataloguing on DVD.
- Digitized by KM and CDW, technical metadata provided by KM and CDW, cataloguing metadata provided by GF
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.