Chapters 24-26: Chapter 24. Wherein Mr. Peter Magnus grows jealous, and the middle-aged lady apprehensive, which brings the Pickwickians within the grasp of the law -- Chapter 25. Showing, among a variety of pleasant matters, how majestic and impartial Mr. Nupkins was; and how Mr. Weller returned Mr. Job Trotter's shuttlecock, as heavily as it came; with another matter, which will be found in its place -- Chapter 26. Which contains a brief account of the progress of the action of Bardell against Pickwick
- In Collection:
- PR4569 A1 1836
- University of Victoria Libraries Special Collections, PR4569 A1 1836
- 20 numbers in 19 volumes (xiv, 609 pages)
- Victorian Serial Novels
- June 18, 2008
- Digitized by KM and CDW, technical metadata provided by KM and CDW, cataloguing metadata provided by GF
- 300 dpi TIFF; no colour correction; archived in Cataloguing on DVD.
- Compressed from archive at 40% size and 150 dpi; saved as medium quality (5) jpg.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.