The Metchosin District on the coast of Vancouver Island bordered by the Esquimalt and Sooke Districts. Has sketches and relief shading to show land cover and land forms. There are numbered plots of land that correspond to a narrow table with more information about them. Named places and features include Parry Bay, William Head, Pedder Bay, Cape Calver, Bentinck Island, Christopher Point, Cape Church, Beecher Bay, Frazer Island, Smyth Head, Matheson Lake, Mount Matheson, Pedder Inlet, Montreuls Hill, Mount Blinkhorn, Lake Blinkhorn, Mount Helmeken, Mount Metchosin, Triangular Mountain, and Single Hill.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 37T1VI
- 1 sheet ; 90 x 110 cm
- Metchosin District Official Map
- 48.37463, -123.55261
- Scale: Four Inches to One Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- 400 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.