The Metchosin District on the coast of Vancouver Island bordered by the Esquimalt and Sooke Districts. Has sketches and relief shading to show land cover and land forms. There are numbered plots of land that correspond to a narrow table with more information about them. Named places and features include Parry Bay, William Head, Pedder Bay, Cape Calver, Bentinck Island, Christopher Point, Cape Church, Beecher Bay, Frazer Island, Smyth Head, Matheson Lake, Mount Matheson, Pedder Inlet, Montreuls Hill, Mount Blinkhorn, Lake Blinkhorn, Mount Helmeken, Mount Metchosin, Triangular Mountain, and Single Hill.
- LSV Number: 37T1VI
- 1 sheet ; 90 x 110 cm
- Metchosin District Official Map
- 48.37463, -123.55261
- Scale: Four Inches to One Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia: Early British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- December 30, 2011
- Cataloguing metadata: Provided by the LTSA and adapted by the University of Victoria Libraries to their requirements.
- For permission to publish or otherwise reproduce, or to purchase a high-resolution digital file, please contact the LTSA at email@example.com. Reproductions must credit the LTSA as the source and cite the Surveyor General Vault map number or other unique identifier listed on this catalogue record.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.