Archipelago of Arro, Gulf of Georgia, Ringold's Channel and Straits of Fuca, Oregon Territory by the US Exploring Expedition, 1841. About 2 sea miles to an inch. Inset: Frasers River. In Mr Bancroft's letter of 3 Nov 1848. US Government. [British Columbia, 1841; 1848] Includes inset map of Frasers River, from the mouth of the river to Ft. Langley.
- In Collection:
- Penfold Number: 373
- 1 sheet
- 49.48262, -124.06723
- 48.29674, -124.01225
- 49 00'N--48 00'N / 123 00'W--122 30'W
- 48.58316, -122.96796
- 48.93502, -123.58864
- Early BC Maps Collection
- National Archives of the UK
- Funded by a Canadian Council of Archives, Archival Community Digitization Program.
- National Archives Number: FO925-1377
- April 12, 2010
- 600 dpi jpg
- Watermarks added to images by KM, JF, and CDW. Metadata by GF, April 29, 2010.
- These images are provided under license by The National Archives of the UK and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission. To purchase high-resolution tiff files of these maps for publication, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0)20 8392 5225. A scale of reproduction fees applies for commercial publication, exhibition display or TV broadcast. Details on request. Request should cite the National Archives Number. Infringement of the above condition may result in legal action. These images are provided for research only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.